Request for Hearing
or Other Action

(If you are trying to communicate with the assigned Judge, do NOT complete this form. Please visit the judge’s directory for contact information.) Use this form only when your case and checklist (if applicable) have already been filed and you need assistance. This form is used to:

  • Request a hearing/final hearing after completing and filing all necessary documents/forms/checklist (if applicable),
  • Notify the case manager that you have filed additional documents, or
  • Seek information about procedural matters
  • Scheduling a return hearing before the General Magistrate

Please avoid making the following common mistakes when completing the form.

  • Using this form to change your address. Case managers cannot update your address for you. Please file your changes of address with the Clerk of the Court.
  • Do not use this form to file a motion or pleading. All requests of the court must be filed with the Clerk of the Court.
  • Do not use this form to request legal advice. Case Managers cannot provide legal assistance. If you have any questions or concerns about your case, you should consult an attorney.

Due to increases in caseloads and the Court’s improved responsiveness and accountability, most business will be conducted by email.  You must complete the following form to obtain assistance on an open case.  You must submit a separate request each time you request assistance from the Case Management office.  You will receive a response as soon as possible but definitely within 7 business days by email/phone.  Please check your spam/junk folders in addition to your inbox in case our response to you has been sent there by your computer program.

To submit a Request for Hearing or Other Action Form please choose the case type below:

NOTE: This form cannot be used for Department of Revenue Cases or used when the relief sought from the court involves child support and the Department of Revenue is involved as the enforcement agency. Please contact the Department of Revenue or the Hearing Officer involved.

If you are using a cell phone or tablet try using the QR Codes below to get to the forms on your phone or tablet

QR codes give you quick access to websites without having to type or remember a web address. You can use the Camera app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to scan a QR code.

How to scan a QR code

  • Open the Camera app from the Home screen, Control Center, or Lock screen.
  • Select camera.
  • Hold your device so that the QR code appears in the viewfinder in the Camera app. Your device recognizes the QR code and shows a notification.
  • Tap the notification to open the link associated with the QR code.
Scroll Up