Family Case Checklist
*** REMINDER ***
Before submitting a Request for Hearing Form, you must file and complete all required documents on the corresponding checklist with the Clerk of the Court.
- You must file a completed checklist in the court file verifying that all listed forms have been filed out and with the date that it was filed for the case to proceed to a final hearing.
- Failure to completely fill out all forms may result in a delay in the proceedings.
- The Checklist lists the minimum requirements but may not be all-inclusive for every case. You should consult an attorney if you have any questions or concerns about your case. The Checklist and instructions provided herein should not be substituted for legal advice from an attorney.
- All self-represented litigants shall register their email with the Florida Courts E-Filing Portal at https://www.myflcourtaccess.com/default.aspx
- Once you have completed the checklist and filed all necessary forms with the Clerk of the Court, then you can submit a Request for Hearing.